Join our award-winning team of hospitality professionals at The South’s Grand Hotel. The Peabody Memphis offers a variety of full time, part-time and on-call positions.
- Free Employee Meal: One (1) meal provided in the Employee Cafeteria while on shift
- Free uniform and uniform cleaning
- Free Employee Assistance Program
- Free parking
- Direct Deposit: Deposit your paycheck directly into the account of your choice
- Discounted Malco movie tickets
Eligible after 90 days of Full Time or Part Time service
- Peabody Hotels & Resorts discounted hotel room rate
- Historic Hotels of America discounted room rate
- Discount in Chez Philippe, Capriccio Grill and Peabody Deli & Desserts
- Discount at Feathers Spa at The Peabody
Eligible after 90 days of Full Time service
- Personal Days
- Medical / Dental / Vision insurance
- Short Term and Long-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Supplemental Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Holidays: New Year's Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day
- Jury Duty Pay
- Funeral Leave: Up to three (3) days off with pay for the death of an immediate family member
Eligible after 1 year of full time service
- Vacation Days
- Tuition Reimbursement
The Peabody Memphis is a Drug Free Workplace. EEO - M/F/D/V
HOW TO APPLY
To view current job openings, please click here.
To apply, click on the job listing and select apply. You will be prompted to create an account and then complete the application form.
How long does it take to process my application?
Once your application has been received, Human Resources screens your application based on your qualifications and how availability meets our needs. This process takes approximately one week.
After I have submitted my application, should I wait to hear from you or should I call to check up?
After Human Resources has thoroughly reviewed your application, you will either hear back from us by phone or email.
Do you hire for just Summer employment?
Yes. Summer opportunities are posted on the job opening list on The Peabody Memphis Careers website.
Do you have Internships available?
Yes. Internship opportunities are posted along with other job openings on The Peabody Memphis Careers website.
Will I have to work weekends?
Yes, we require all employees to be available to work on the weekends.
How do I apply for employment?
To view our current job openings and to be considered for employment, please click here to apply.